måndag 21 maj 2012

Crazy for shoes

I've made a card that's very different from the ones I usually do, using the lovely Penny Black stamp "Light the night" and lots and lots of different shoes in every colour. Let's just say that my seldom used shoe punch, a shoe charm, a shoe patterned paper and a shoe brad all came in handy for this one... And I ended up with a shoe shop!





I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Recycle
Passion for ProMarkers: Inspiration photo
I ♥ ProMarkers: Anything goes

6 kommentarer:

  1. A really lovely card and it really does look like a shop - ooh all those shoes....

    Anne x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week. Hugs :o)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice card. Love what you've done with the inside. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card inside and out!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers Paula!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    SvaraRadera
  5. Kortet är så himla fint! Helt i min smak - älskar när man bygger upp scenarier (vilket jag själv typ aldrig gör....;-))
    Kram
    //C

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wonderful card Paula! I love the fabulous scene you've created......great card for a shop-a-holic :)
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny xx

    SvaraRadera