torsdag 8 november 2012

Surprise!

This little boy belongs to the TGF set "Surprise", that I won in the TGF Retro challenge the other month. Isn't he adorable?

When I got back home after a short vacation I saw that the TGF blog has an exciting FFF challenge this week - "Stamp your own background". I got started, using a stamp I've had for ages but never really used before, for the background papers. I didn't have much time to complete the card until yesterday, and then I saw another great challenge at TGF (DTT) - a colour combo: red, teal and white! And since I was in doubt as to which colour I wanted to use other than teal and white, it was perfect inspiration at just the right time! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Vilken bar utmaning! Man borde verkligen använda sina stämplar mer än man gör! Å kortet blrv superläckert oxå! Ser ju ut som mönsterpapper!
    Kram
    //C

    SvaraRadera