måndag 24 september 2012

White christmas

Another Christmas card done! Already! I'm really proud of myself, I must say. And it's fun too - I just hope I don't get tired of All Things Christmas before December...

For this card I've used Beanie Anya from TGF and different shades of baby blue and caramel. It's just like a scene from my favorite Christmas movie White Christmas (you know, the Classic, with music by Irving Berlin). And, as usual, I've made a Clean And Simple card. So...

I'm entering the Passion for ProMarkers CAS challenge, the From a movie challenge at Anyone for Anya? and the Early Christmas Makes challenge at PB @ Allsorts.

6 kommentarer:

  1. You sound like you're well ahead with your Christmas cards Paula and this is another very pretty one.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is really cute! I love the blue and your coloring looks great. :) Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    SvaraRadera
  3. gorgeous card paula.i love your colours and fab sweet image and design.
    thanks for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Really beautiful! Love the colors you used and gorgeous sketch. So glad you joined us at penny black and more!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So cute, I love the buttons with the little ribbons.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the colour combination... one of my favourites!
    Thanks for joining us at AFA this week. Hope to see you again!
    Susan xxox
    stamponme.blogspot.com.au

    SvaraRadera