tisdag 10 maj 2011

Teatime

So this card I've lifted from a magazine that shows ideas on how to use the stamps and papers called Tea House from Dovercraft, that I've recently bought. It also gave me a chance to try out my new Martha Stewart punch-around-the-corner again. The green paper's not from the Tea House stack though, I used a dp from DCWV Nanas nursery instead, and I really like the green/pink combination. A lot of new things on this card, come to think of it, I've never used liquid pearl before!

I'm entering the Stamp alot challenge at Allsorts this week, having used at least three different stamps (pot, cup and tea bag - although really there are four stamps 'cause I stamped the sentiment från Reprint before I added some liquid pearl on to it).

3 kommentarer:

  1. so pretty! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this creation and good luck!

    SvaraRadera